Sunday, April 24, 2016

2016 Bug and Bud Festival

Thank you to everyone who visited us at the Bug and Bud Festival! It was nice seeing everyone enjoying the event, even though we had a rain shower in the afternoon.

Despite the clouds, there were plenty of people walking through the Festival all day!

Though we sold a little of everything, people seemed to appreciate our stretch bracelet clearance sale.


This year, I experimented with different styles of hair clips instead of just my usual flower frills. It was fun to see at least one of each style sell!



It makes me smile to know that these necklaces and bracelets are labeled "fancy jewelry" when we pack them up.

I can't decide which of these beachy bracelets is my favorite, though obviously, I'm partial to the crabs.



We had a wonderful time officially kicking off our spring event season in Milford. If you want more frequent updates, make sure to like us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment