Monday, January 12, 2015

New Year's Resolution

So, I am one of those weird people who actually keeps New Year's Resolutions. One of my resolutions this year is to be more consistent about updating this blog! This past year has been a little crazy - between working full time, getting married, and taking graduate classes, I've had virtually no free time. Still, I'd like to keep a better virtual record of what the crafty crabs are up to!

Another resolution was to list more of our items on Etsy, which I've done! There are a ton of earrings in our shop; some come in multiple colors, and others have been marked down. Check them out!

Finally, I know that January is the time of year when people start trying to get healthy again. It's so hard to eat through December, especially when you feel bombarded with Christmas cookies at every turn. If you're interested in improving your nutrition, check out my friend's page here: http://gulya.juiceplus.com/.

Check back for more soon! Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment