Monday, July 29, 2013

2013 Indian River Art and Seafood Festival

Thank you to everyone who visited us at the Art & Seafood Festival this past Saturday. We've been to quite a few events, and I have to admit that this was one of my favorites. I love the Marina, I love being by the water, and I love seeing the work of other crafters and artists. There's something special about an event that features only handmade items.

And of course, the food was spectacular!


As you can see, we were set up right along the water.


No ducks were harmed in the making of these duck decoy planters.


Our homemade crab traps.
I know, I know, the sign says crab "pots," but we realized our labeling error.


Let's take a moment to appreciate the cuteness of the fish-shaped fishing lure board.


Earrings, magnets, and rings.


Hair clips, necklaces, and bracelets.


Pretty and unique!




Ramona makes a guest appearance!



My toad friend!



What a beautiful day.

Not pictured: the epic tan and/or burn lines we all earned.

We sold quite a few items that were previously listed in our Etsy shop, so expect more new online listings soon. I also have plans to list the yarn-wrapped wreaths online, so keep an eye out. Keep it crafty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment