Saturday, February 2, 2013

Project: Yarn Wrapped Wreaths

Winter is a quiet season for craft fairs and events, so I've been spending my time creating new items for the spring. One of our new items will be yarn-wrapped wreaths in a variety of colors and styles.

Click here if you're looking for a yarn-wrapped wreath tutorial.


Here is the snowy winter wreath that's hanging on my front door right now. 


The snowflake on the wreath is from a bouquet I received at a dance my senior year in high school. I have no idea why I still had it, but hey, it looks great!


A simple purple and white wreath with a dark purple felt dahlia. 


Here's a close-up of the dahlia accent. The color is much lighter in person; the sun was directly hitting my front door while I was taking the pictures!


This is the wreath I made at the end of August.


 I kept this wreath in between my front door and screen door for the entire fall, and it held up perfectly.


This is my current project; the picture above represents several HOURS worth of work. I don't know what possessed me to start such a time consuming project, but it'll look incredible when it's finished.


Stay posted for more wreaths and an Etsy update.

No comments:

Post a Comment