Sunday, October 21, 2012

October Etsy Update

October is easily my favorite month of the year. I love the cool weather, the foliage is beautiful, and I have no problem eating pumpkin-flavored everything for a solid 31 days. Halloween is also one of my favorite holidays, specifically because I love creating my own costumes.

This is a quiet month for us with regards to craft shows, so I've been working on listing more items on Etsy. Here are some of our most recent jewelry listings.

I absolutely love these earrings, specifically the color palette. 


We all need a little bit more color in our lives, right? These cute rainbow earrings with moon & star charms will brighten up even the cloudiest of outfits :)

I love the way that these earrings look like birds flying through a bright blue sky.

Don't these beads remind you of swirly clouds in the sky?

I really think that these translucent yellow beads look like slabs of honey
I also think that the little bee charms are adorable!

Celebrate fall with these unique beaded leaf earrings!

The thing I love about Etsy is that it has a community atmosphere. In order for one shop to succeed, all shops need to succeed. This past week, I took the time to create a fabulous, crabulous treasury of crab-themed items. Check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment