Monday, October 15, 2012

Apple Scrapple Festival

Thank you to everyone who visited us at the Apple Scrapple Festival! It was a beautiful day and we had an awesome time. Because of the large volume of people who attended, I was too distracted to take as many pictures as I would've liked. Here are a few pictures I did manage to get.


It was FREEZING at 7am. The temperature hovered in the 30s for a while.


Because we were located on a corner, we rearranged the way we set up our booth. 


The Crafty Crabs: now accessible from two sides!


Daera's earrings sold especially well on Saturday.
It's always exciting to hear people say they appreciate handmade jewelry.


Lots of new items!


I made a nifty little bobby pin board.
 I will admit, it was a struggle to get the magnet strips to lay flat...


I'm so happy to announce that coasters are back! 
Not only are they NEW, but they are also IMPROVED!





Again, thank you to everyone who stopped by. We were very happy - and very exhausted - by the end of the day. Some of us went at 7:30pm...

I realize this may be the last thing you want to hear, but the holidays are just around the corner (GASP.) I am making a conscious effort to beef up our Etsy shop before the big rush hits, and I'm planning on adding new items frequently. Please keep us in mind when planning your gift-giving game plan!

The patchwork-patterned bag is off to a good home, so I added another bag to the shop. Check it out!


1 comment:

  1. The bobby pins are adorable! Love the new coasters! You know I love Daera's earrings! Glad things went well. I know where I will be Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete