Sunday, September 9, 2012

Milford Riverwalk Freedom Festival

We had a wonderful time at the Milford Riverwalk Freedom Festival, even with the 20mph winds and flying tents! Here are some of the photos I took of our booth.


Lookin' crafty.


RIP flower accessory board. Despite the fact that it was anchored down by the easel, the wind finally sent it flying to its death. To be honest, I had been thinking of replacing it anyway; it looked great, but people were afraid to take any of the hair clips off of it.


The bobby pins have gotten more diverse!


He is not for sale.


Daera's push-pins are The Best.


Magnets!


Thank goodness we were in the shade, because it got HOT as the afternoon went on.

Our next event will be Delmar's Heritage Day on Saturday, September 22. In the meantime, I'll be listing more items on Etsy. About a week ago, I listed a handful of fall-inspired earrings, and tonight I'll be adding two more quilted handbags. Hair accessories will also be making an appearance in the new future!

1 comment:

  1. The Crafty Crabs Sign looks great in Red and White. With the blue tent, I'm sure you have the most patriotic colors around! I think the push pins are a great idea and look awesome! Your bobby pins are adorable! Wish I could have stopped by!

    ReplyDelete