Monday, July 9, 2012

Scrapbook Papered Plastic Storage Bin

I've spent a good portion of this summer trying to reorganize and de-clutter parts of my house. I had a plastic storage bin in my bedroom that looked a little junky, so when I found this tutorial on Pinterest, I knew I had to pin it. I wanted to see how well it would work.

Ta-da! Unlike the tutorial, I only covered the bottom half of the drawer. 
I didn't want to mess with mod-podging around the handle, because I knew the bubbles and wrinkles would drive me insane. I also chose to use the same paper for each drawer.

Yes, this is the same paper I used for some of my tile coasters :)


Don't forget that the Crafty Crabs will be at the Nanticoke Riverfest this Saturday, July 14th! Make sure to say hello and you may even score a killer coupon for our Etsy shop :)



2 comments:

  1. Attractive, neat and practical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love this paper! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete