Thursday, July 26, 2012

Delmar's Christmas in July, PLUS, new Etsy Items

We've been extremely busy lately; my house looks like a craft explosion! I'll be writing some posts about  our time-consuming projects later, but for now, I have some photos from Delmar's Christmas in July as well as pics of our latest Etsy listings.


How cute are these? Planters made from duck decoys!

The sunlight was reflecting off of our bracelets and magnets, so I had to take a picture.


Beautiful necklaces made by Daera :)

I put Cheryl's bee bag up on Etsy this morning. 
(Insert your own BEEutiful joke here.)

I also added this pink and green paisley bag. I'll be adding more in the near future.

If you're interested in anything on our Etsy account, use the code SUMMERSALE at checkout for a 15% discount off your total purchase!

And don't forget to Like us on Facebook for updates, photos, and coupons :)







No comments:

Post a Comment