Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spring Hair Accessories


This time of year is always hectic. Despite family birthdays, spring cleaning, and the impending school-year closeout, I've managed to make some more hair accessories for our show this Friday. Here are just SOME of the fabulous styles we'll have in stock!



I made some red, white, and blue hair clips in anticipation of Memorial Day. 
(Okay, okay, the red is actually maroon. It's close enough, right?)

The event this Saturday takes place at Milford Middle school. Milford's colors are maroon and gold, so I made sure to make some hair clips and headbands to match. They're also useful for Harry Potter fans :)

Turquoise is my absolute favorite color. These also match Daera's crafty necklaces perfectly!

You will probably see me wearing a headband in this color on Saturday. 
I still have one left for sale!

Bright yellow

Lime green. 

Coral, yellow, and white. 

I'm still making more to make sure people have plenty of options. These ivory & white patterned poufs will be hairbands by the end of the week. 




2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Can't wait till Saturday to see all your beautiful crafts...but most especially you!

    ReplyDelete