- Beads - Assorted colors and sizes
- Cutters - Scissors work fine
- Stretch Cord - I use Stretch Magic in size .5mm
- Glue - I've had great luck with Jazzy Jewel Glue. Aleene's Craft Glue is another inexpensive, sturdy glue. DO NOT USE KRAZY GLUE! This will eat the elastic.
- Needle (optional.) You can string the beads by hand if the holes are too small for the needle.
- Chip Clip - This is handy for holding the ends of your string.
Cut about 14 to 16 inches of your stretch cord and thread it through your needle.
Fold your thread in half and clip the loose ends with your chip clip.