Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wax Paper & Crayon Window Hanger

I saw this tutorial for a wax paper & crayon chandelier on Pinterest. I wanted to try the project for myself, but there isn't really space for a chandelier anywhere in my house.

I decided to make a window hanger for my kitchen door instead. I'm also making hangers for the back of our tent at our spring craft fairs. I'll post photos as soon as they're done!



I used fishing wire to string the wax paper ovals together. Then, I tied each string to a curtain rod and hung it in front of the blinds I already had.




A funky alternative to traditional curtains :)

2 comments:

  1. Very clever! Are they Ramona-proof?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is truly dog-proof, but it IS out of her way. I chose the kitchen window for a reason :)

    ReplyDelete